Pages

20 December 2012

Nuit de Tubéreuse by L'Artisan Parfumeur





Nuit de Tubéreuse
A glorious exploration of floral sensuality.

With Nuit de Tubéreuse, L’Artisan Parfumeur and Bertrand Duchaufour have created a modern tuberose, a feminine woody scent glorifying every facet of this sensual flower. A sparkling pink pepper top is enhanced with clove and mandarin. The tuberose heart is softened by rose and ylang-ylang with mango for freshness and harmony. All this beauty floats on a base of precious woods, layered with aromatic musks and balms. Nuit de Tubéreuse is the scent of luminous Parisian nights, narcotic and unexpected, romantic and compulsive. An incandescent exploration of one of the world’s most luxurious blooms.

spices, tuberose, woods


The first word that came to my mind when I smelled this EDP for the first time was sharp. And even now I still think that this scent is above all, sharp. It's probably the pink pepper that turns this perfume into a wild ride. It's indeed unexpected and narcotic.
It starts as a spicy floral sharpness. It's bold and daring. Yes, definitely romantic.
Slowly it softens and I can smell some woods. It becomes musky, and at times almost powdery, but it still remains a fresh (white) floral scent.
Only a little bit will do and it lasts forever! I have to be in the mood for this one, as it's quite unusual. 
Also, this is supposed to be a feminine scent, but I feel like there is something masculine about it as well. And I like that.
The bottle is absolutely breathtaking! Luxurious and sturdy.
All in all, I can't say this is my favourite perfume, but it's definitely intriguing and I like it.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Petra,

    I like L'Artisan scents pretty much. I found Nuit very irresistible, softened and layered tuberose unlike other ones from Piguet or Bond...it's sensual a lot. In my opinion, one of the best female ones from Artisan.

    Juraj
    BL'eauOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :)

    So far I've tried only two scents from this house, so I can't say whether it is their best feminine scent. But I agree, it's definitely sensual! :)

    ReplyDelete